A VIP Yoga & Wellness membership
A gathering of likeminded Souls
Soul to Soul is an extension of The Soul Space – a gathering of like minded souls which will help you to take your practice further and deeper. A space for you to connect with other yogis, grow spiritually and bring lightness to your life.
Each month, you will be guided through themed sessions – with strengthening Hatha Flow, nourishing Yin Yoga and deeply relaxing Yoga Nidra.
Our lives are becoming busier, and accessing tools to bring those moments of calm can often fall by the wayside. With instant access to an ever growing bank of meditations and yoga practices, you will always be able to slow down and reconnect.
With live yoga and meditation sessions, we will develop open and authentic connection with our tribe, while deepening our practice with yoga philosophy and enriching discussion.
Diving deep will support you to:
- Explore different styles of Yoga practice
- Learn about Yoga Philosophy and how to take your practice off the mat
- Feel more confident in your yoga practice
- Expand your spiritual awareness and sense of Self
- Discover the meditation technique which works for you
- Love your life as it is and be more present
- Feel grounded and centred no matter what is going on around you
- Follow step by step practices to shift anxiety and get back into your flow
Your membership - at a glance
- Unlimited access to video tutorials and audio meditations.
- Four LIVE Yoga sessions per month.
- Monthly Reiki Healing meditation.
- Monthly Yoga Nidra meditation.
- Access to our online community.
- Monthly themes to help your practice deepen.
- Instant access to ‘An introduction to meditation’ course.
- Special offers and early access to workshops and courses.
What are you waiting for?
Dive in and make your well being a priority
Frequently asked questions
Most frequent questions and answers
What can I access straight away ?
Unlimited access to video tutorials and audio meditations, with new content being added all the time. Each week, our live classes will be uploaded for you to watch and re-watch at your leisure.
What type of Yoga do you practice?
Your membership will include access to all yoga sessions, allowing you to take your pick! We will explore Hatha Yoga for strength and fitness, Yin Yoga for deep relaxation and balance, with extra flows and inspiration along the way.
How do I join an online class?
Live group sessions will be shared via the Zoom platform to enable us to check in and connect before and after sessions. This multi way connection will also allow me to guide you in depth throughout your practice.
What equipment do I need ?
You don’t need any fancy equipment to join us. For most classes, a Yoga mat, comfortable clothes, water bottle and blanket are all you need. For meditation and Yin Yoga sessions, you may also wish to use blocks and bolsters as support. Don’t worry if you don’t have these, a firm cushion or rolled up towel can work just as well.
Which meditation techniques will we explore?
We will explore a range of meditation techniques including, but not limited to, mindfulness, meta and Yoga Nidra.
Yoga Nidra is a powerful technique which works to create a similar brain wave pattern to the one you experience during deep sleep, helping to heal body and mind. An hour of Yoga Nidra is the equivalent of 4hrs sleep!
What is the benefit of the Facebook Group?
I am incredibly proud of the amazing community we have here at The Soul Space. This is truly a group for everyone. Totally inclusive. Fully supportive. Open, honest and authentic. Our Facebook group allows our community to come together. To lift each other up and enrich each others lives. Prepare to open your heart, be seen and be held. This is your sacred space.
What is Reiki Healing?
There will be opportunity to take part in a distance Reiki healing session once a month.
Reiki is a traditional Japanese technique for stress reduction, relaxation and healing. This movement of energy helps release blockages – physically, emotionally and energetically.
Simply allow the healing energies to wash through you, and join a group meditation for deep relaxation.
Is this membership suitable for beginners?
Yes! At The Soul Space we journey together – from beginners to advanced yogis, there are always options within sessions to ensure that you get the most out of your practice, and leave feeling blissed out and relaxed.
What will the monthly themes include?
To allow us to dive deeper into our practice and explore yoga philosophy. Each months theme will allow us to mix up our practice and challenge us – physically and spiritually.
- Yamas and Niyamas – an exploration into Yoga philosophy
- Solstices and Equinoxes – cycling with the Earth and connecting deep
- Lunar magic – working with the lunar cycle
- Overcoming obstacles – identifying and releasing energy blocks
- Own your power – build confidence and release your inner warrior
- Managing your mental load – develop positive practices to ease stress and anxiety.
- Yoga and creativity – allow your inner child space to thrive!